Clive Dunn Spec'd More Door.

go on then...show off!

Moderator: Moderators

Mr Chuff

Clive Dunn Spec'd More Door.

Postby Mr Chuff » Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:53 am

Afternoon, Meet Clive, as named on golf gti :whistle: photo taken from the ebay advert

This is my 5th Mk2, after having 2 other gti's a driver and an identical clive in auto format lol this one came up on ebay at a stupidly low price so, after having it viewed by an ex rallye owner, the buy it now button was pressed with the car unseen by me and the wife officially wasnt talking to me again :clap:

Car came with 12 months MOT but no tax so I saved any hassle and had it recovered home

Coming next, the first proper viewing by me :? . . . . . . . .

Mr Chuff

Re: Clive Dunn Spec'd More Door.

Postby Mr Chuff » Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:54 pm

So, after Clive was delivered I finally got to see if it was as good as I had been told :o

thankfully it was :clap:

so it was as good and as genuine as the seller made out, thank god he couldnt insure his son on it so offloaded it VERY cheaply. :whistle:

Mr Chuff

Postby Mr Chuff » Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:01 pm

fast forward a few months, 2 sets of suspension, and the most expensive set of wheels I have ever bought, and thats a lot for the dubs I have had ( still cheap by most standards however :? ) and it now sits like

:mrgreen:

So, now its made it past the 6 month point, the time i normally sell a car on, I have got the urge for more power. the 1.8 just doesnt cut it for me lol

So despite everyone saying go down the ABF route, I find myself strangely drawn to a VR6, so once the small issue of a house has been purchased :( , Clives conversion shall begin

thanks for reading

Chuff

vdub_1985
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi

Postby vdub_1985 » Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:26 pm

Vr roar ftw :-D

Return to “Members cars”