The meet will take place at the normal spot BIRCHEN GROVE NW9 8RY & this month we have Port Royal back serving up some Jerk Chicken, Rice and Peas.
MONDAY AUG 1st.
Just off Blackbird Hill. Situated between Neasden/Wembley.
At the end of Birchen Grove turn right through the height restriction then turn right at the end into the car park. (try not to hit the post on the way in) :lol:
Time- from 7pm till you all clear off :D
The meet is designed for us to enjoy and compare our vehicles, see what’s been done,
get knowledge and more understanding, ideas and more importantly for us all to socialise! :D
REMEMBER THAT GOLD STICKERS TO THE CAR OF THE MONTH, THIS IS NOT ONLY BASED ON WHAT YOUR CAR LOOKS LIKE BUT WILL TAKE INTO ACCOUNT ALL MODS, LOVE, IMPROVEMENTS THAT HAVE BEEN MADE TO THE CAR, THE WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED AT THE END OF THE MEET.
Unfortunately there have to be rules in place to ensure we have a nice pleasant meet that is safe and enjoyable to ALL members:
1. If your car isn’t a VAG you're not getting in, please leave your NON VAG outside the car park.
2. Please be aware that all the roads to the meet and the car park itself are public roads so if you are caught doing anything illegal you will have to accept the consequences.
3. No wheel spinning, back firing, handbrake turns, racing and generally being an idiot. Anyone caught will be asked to leave.
4. No loud music please no matter how good the tune is.
5. We do not need to know who has the loudest exhaust/engines so please don't start any competitions.
6. NO SMOKING OF ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES!!!! We have been warned by the police that this will not be tolerated and offenders will be dealt with if caught! There's plenty of parkland nearby if you fancy a walk
come along and say hi
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests